Books

Do you like reading books? What kind of books do you enjoy reading? I like reading mysteries and suspense thrillers, sports history type books.

I like to read short stories and novellas, i enjoy most genres which make my mind fresh

Rarely read books other than academics. But I am always excited to read but when I open a book feels bored. :smiley:

I like to read self help books as I’m always trying to improve myself.

Yes, I like reading books at time. Forty Rules of Love by Elif Shafak is my favorite.

“And Then There Were None” by Agatha Christie. You should read it once.

Well , I prefer visuals in form of movies instead of books , ergo I loved Harry Potter movie series.

I only read non-fictional books. Mostly motivational books. My latest read is “The Power of Broke” By Daymond John, the founder of FUBU.

I love that book, it really gives one hope when you think things are not working your way. I love playing chess, by reads recently have been chess books. I have read Logical Chess Move by Move by Irving Chernev. A very good book for those who want to horn their chess skills. Good for beginners. The pandemic has given me time to try new things like chess.

I like to read a book right before going to sleep. As of now I’ve started ‘‘The Lord of Flie’’ by William Golding.

I’m not a huge fan of reading books and never have been throughout my years on this planet. Although I enjoy a good online article or blog post read, I like the economic & webmaster ones. It’s a great form of escapism for me.

I like to read , but I cannot have a specific book to call it as my favorite book.