Cyberpunk 2077

Who here is getting Cyberpunk 2077? It’s expected to release on November 18th of this year, and I can’t wait. I already got a pre-order in, especially since Amazon has it for $10 off already. Probably due to it coming out so close to the new consoles.

Anyway, I can’t wait to get my hands on this game. Check out some of the recent trailers below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7_D1qlwOp0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iukSYlDNGLs

@Zerk glad you are getting the game! My friend is really pumped up for this game. They say though the company keeps pushing back the release date? Hopefully it comes out in November!

I have a friend who is really wanting to get this game. It reminds me of GTA 5 via sci fi and futuristic style. It does look pretty cool maybe I will get it too.

I’m not sure if I will buy this until the Series X releases only because of how close it is to releasing once this game comes out. But it does look extremely promising and I am very excited about it. The fact that the game is in the future interest me.

That dancing moves remind me vice city bar dancing girls lol. Anyways Internet may divide into gangs after the arrival of this game

I’m really excited about this game! I’ve had my eye on it for quite awhile. :slight_smile:

I’m hoping it actually does come out! It was suppose to come out a few times already before! They keep pushing back the release date. I’m so buying this game though whenever it does come out!

This game should make millions and millions of dollars. Like GamingGuy has mentioned hopefully they don’t push the release date back any further!

I don’t expect to see it being pushed back again. November 18th is a little over a month away, so we’re nearly there. And I think they confirmed it’s ready for the release date. Can’t wait to get my hands on this game though, it’s going to be epic!

I’ve been waiting for this game since a long time now , I hope it reaches upto the mark.

Already got a Pre-ordered gifted to me a couple of months back~ Super excited

Unfortunately , it’s delayed till 2020 , December. I hope the wait will be worth it.

Looking forward to it , after that much delay.

Now that the game is out, gamers are rushing it, I can see people rushing to stream the game on gaming community. A guy got a huge tips for just playing the game.

I just got this game. It is a bit glitched, but is still very cool!! :slight_smile: