Deathloop is getting rave reviews

If you haven’t heard of Deathloop, well what the heck! You better check it out. It’s been getting rave reviews recently, and could be a contender for game of the year. Every review I’ve seen so far, was for a 10/10, which you don’t see that often these days. I have yet to play it, but I think I’m going to grab it on PC soon.

If you did get it, what are your thoughts on it so far?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8HmSaaISpA

Yeah it’s getting some of the best reviews. I don’t think we’ve had a 10/10 game since GTA V or RDR2. Then again I don’t recall if RDR2 got a 10/10. I guess it’s supposed to be pretty tough, because you have to get so good to chain kills and all that jazz.

I’m going to wait a bit before picking it up, but this game is a definite buy once I can get it. :slight_smile:

I’m already playing the game and from my experience with it so far, it’s an amazing experience for me. It’s a game that all gamers who are into that genre of game will enjoy.

I have seen the game’s reviews on more than one platform but I’m not yet ready to get the game because I can’t dedicate time to playing it now.

It’s one of the best games that was released in 2021. Last year didn’t see so much when it comes to spectacular video games releases.