Do you pre order games?

I don’t know if it’s only me but I really find it very difficult when it comes to getting games on pre order.

Some of these game’s companies don’t deliver on their promises and it’s why I hate pre orders.

Only twice, and I am not sure one counts as preorder at it was more of a Kickstarter, one time I was disappointed the other time I was meh, wasn’t worth the money, so yeah , lesson learned :smiley: never again will I preorder.

My first time experience was with pre ordering Cyberpunk 2077 and it was a major disappointment or even a disaster. I later got a refund for the game and that was it for me when it comes to pre orders.

It was only The Last Of Us Part II that I can remember to have pre ordered and it was one of the best ones.

After my last experience with Cyberpunk 2077, it’s been very difficult for me to pre order any other games. I would have pre ordered Elden Ring but decided to wait.

What if they fix cyberpunk like no mans sky? Would that change your mind?

I usually pre-order fromsoftware games and I did the same thing for Elden Ring. A bit disappointed in the performance issues on PC but it didn’t kept me from finishing the game. Really worth the wait and money.