Games you hated as a kid, but love as an adult

What are some games you hated as a kid, maybe it was because it was too hard, or you thought it was boring, or whatever. What are some games you hated as a kid, but love as an adult?

For me, I would have to say the SimCity series. As a kid, I couldn’t grasp it, as all I cared about was opening up an already created city and demolishing it. I know, everyone did that. But, I got bored and always thought the game was mediocre. Anyway, it wasn’t until I was an adult when I started to take it seriously, and in turn, I grew to love it. There many other games I could add here, but I want to hear what you all have to say. :slight_smile:

I really can’t say I have any. All the games I played as a kid and hated, I still hate now. I mean if I was going to play a game then or now, it has to be something I enjoy and my taste in gaming has not changed at all. It is funny to think about because my taste in music, movies, TV, everything changed but not gaming.

Spider Solitaire , I didn’t like it as kid , why? Because I couldn’t get it’s algorithm at all but as I grew , I understood it and that’s when I started to love it.

I wouldn’t say I liked Chess, the board game as a child, most likely because I never understood its concept & rules. But, as I’ve grown older over the years, and by trial & error, I’ve become an outstanding strategic player.

Never understood how to play Chees on Pc , got some idea now xD

I never understood chess too on pc until laterly my friend taught me and am getting better each day.