[CENTER][ATTACH type=“full” alt=“1610502286142.png”]311[/ATTACH][/CENTER]
Glyph, a brand-new open-world platformer from Bolverk Games, is ready to set you complimentary as it arrives at Nintendo Change today.
Mondays might be a bit sluggish for video gaming news however that must provide owners of Nintendo’s on the go hybrid platform to go out and check out Glyph. Out now and offered on the Nintendo Change, Glyph is the really first video game from Bolverk Games and follows gamers as they land in the midst of a huge wilderness. Organizing a scuttling robotic come winged beastie, this brand-new totally free type mix of platform adventuring and expedition appears like it will fit well with fans of video games like Unbelievable Mandy, Abzu, and even Rime.
The welcoming vistas that comprise this brand-new experience hold plenty to find, as the primary character relocates through large deserts and ancient ruins, discovering a special path. While en route, there are objectives to attain, a treasure to gather, and tricks to reveal. The concept of Glyph may look easy, however, the group behind this title appears set that there is more to it than that.
“There’s a clear need of the gamer to master the glyph. This is the red thread throughout the video game, and a difficulty continuously dealing with the gamer,” states Lead Video game Designer, Jesper Halfter.
Together with some lovely screenshots, there is a trailer. Take a peek at the brand-new obstacle that waits for with Glyph, and discover moreover on the main Glyph site. The glyph is out now on the Nintendo eShop throughout the EU and AU areas. Anyone getting it now can offer it a try prior to the first-day spot hits on February 1st. United States gamers will require to wait up until next month to check out Glyph’s totally free type expedition when the very first significant spot gets here.
[HEADING=1]This 3D Open-World Platformer lets you chill-out or speedruns stunning scenery on your quest to restore the ancient temple city by solving puzzles and beating enemies.[/HEADING]
Be aware: Glyph is easy to learn, but hard to master!
- 80+ levels
- Many hours of game time
- 100s of rewards
- Perfect your skills and earn cosmetics
- Explore expansive non-linear levels
- Avoid traps and defeat enemies
- Moving the glyph is intuitive, accurate, and easy to learn, so you can concentrate on having fun!
Experience full control while jumping, double jumping, air-gliding, and slamming into the ground with an immediately responsive character.
- Collect coins, gems, keys, and scarabs to progress your game and unlock skins.
- Our in-house composer is a nerd, who lives to pleasure ears and manipulate moods just at the right time. When things get gritty you feel it. When the amazing world of Glyph opens up in front of you, the music lowers your shoulders.
- Collect cool and weird trails and avatars in hidden challenges on every level!
- Being Danish, we cut away all the unnecessary for you to enjoy the beauty of simplicity and solid game-play.
- Part of our inspirations comes from the great catalog of Nintendo platformers that blew us away! The freedom in Glyph is an homage to those legendary games.