Good ol Tetris

Any fans here of Tetris? I have the gameboy copy and I still bring it out every once in a while to play. I wouldn’t say I’m a pro or anything, but I’m pretty good. :wink: There are so many Tetris games, but if you could pick one, what would be your favorite Tetris game?

I remember playing Tetris back on my Gameboy! It was the original gameboy that wasn’t in color. I think that Tetris game was the best because of the simplicity of it but yes there are some very cool Tetris games out there!

I remember when i was kid, my father gift me a Game boy and this game was my first ever game which i played. Guess what i still have gameboy and i still play this game. Many of my friends makes fun of me but i ignore them and enjoy my childhood memories

Ofcoruse how can i forget this game. I played it on my first ever PC back in 19’s. Me and my brother often fought for this game and my mom beat us.

I respect Tetris for what it is and what it has done, but I’m not too much of a fan of it to be honest. Don’t get me wrong though, it’s a well made game, I just get bored with it far too quickly.

I’ve never really gotten into Tetris I’m not a fan of it but it’s great that they became really popular. Someday I should try it.

You can play Tetris for free at this website: https://tetris.com/play-tetris
You don’t even need to download the game you can play it on their website.

I used to discover tetris to be such an unwinding and ameliorating activity, however since I play some considerably more extreme modes, I’ve quit floating off.

Gameboy and Tetris, the winning combination! I tried to play it on the switch but I’m not excited anymore with the new series of Tetris.

Mentioning the game boy really brought back some memories. I could remember playing Tarzan and king Kong on it back in those days.