Google Stadia is sticking around

Google Stadia hasn’t done great in recent memory, but Google is invested in Stadia, and plan to continue releasing games. They’re in it for the long haul. And, I think that is good to hear from Google, especially after their history of canceling projects when they’re already live. But, it seems that Google wants to keep pushing Stadia and have plans to release around 400 games in the coming years.

Who knows if this will draw more people in, but it’s refreshing to see Google sticking with something that is clearly failing. If they can make Stadia worth it, they could turn things around.

What are your thoughts on this?

Google has invested a lot in stadia. I don’t see they are giving up that easily. And after knowing how much google is making, even the Amazon is getting into this with support of twitch. So the thing is that Stadia is going to be at the top while other services compete. I don’t see it going down any time soon. It may take years.

What Stadia guarantees is a game-streaming experience that just needs one of the most fundamental of devices: a Chromecast Ultra or your phone or your laptop computer, plus a controller of your picking - either Google’s own Stadia Controller, the Xbox One controller or the PS4’s DualShock4 gamepad.

So I think, this is gonna be good project :slight_smile:

Stadia seems to be getting some momentum because of the esports and the other type of the games and business. I think the stadia is lot better and managed for those who have money. For me sorry I can’t afford that tech for myself. Atleast not now maybe in near future I may afford it.