Has Cyberpunk 2077 gotten better since the updates?

I haven’t played Cyberpunk 2077 in a while now and I hear there’s been a slew of updates that dropped to repair a lot of it. How does the game play now that it has been updated some? Do the updates fix enough to get me to jump back in yet? Or should I wait until more fixes drop?

I think with time the game would get better DLC and also some new updates would make it better. I don’t know some people continue to hold onto them. I assume the franchise would have to make more sequels for cleaning up the mess they made in past.

There’s some bugs i faced after the update. Most of the time game got stuck in the loading and i have to close the and re-open it. My HP was also stuck at zero so either I was immortal or my real health just wasn’t showing

Anyone facing it ?

It appears it has but not enough for me to consider playing it. I have moved on from it. I am glad I didn’t jump the gun and get a new console just to play it. I would have been so salty.

I played it last night and didn’t feel any issues, my frame rate was fine its crashed just onetime and i play it for 8 hours

I still consider playing Cyberpunk 2077 a complete waste of time and effort because the bugs and glitches are still there which breaks up the game.

I don’t really know what’s going on with Cyberpunk 2077 after it got recalled. I moved on from it and that’s it.

There are so many other good and well developed video games out there for me to play and really enjoy my time and money and not Cyberpunk 2077.

If you are looking for a better game to play, you can get into playing Hitman 3 or even Resident Evil Village than trying to play Cyberpunk 2077.

I’m actually playing Hitman 3 already and almost having it completed. As for Resident Evil Village, I’m not yet read for it now.