Is it worth it to buy a Wii U?

The switch has been out for years now, and the Wii U has pretty much gone over-looked since then. Thing is, the console still gets new games from time to time, albeit, they’re mostly indie games, but that means there’s still some life in this console. With that being said, do you think it’s worth it to buy a Wii U? I mean, if you can get one for a good price, then I say go for it. But is it worth it otherwise to buy a Wii U?

I figure though, with the fact that most Wii U games are now on the Switch, it would probably be pointless unless you’re building a console collection.

It’s unique, let’s say it’s different from the PSP of Sony. I own switch, and I never regretted my decision to own it.

The Nintendo switch is an excellent device, its handheld capability and the way its instantly, even seamlessly connected to your bigger screen is above satisfactory. If Nintendo decides to release the Switch 2 or Pro or whatever it’s called this year then it will be the right competition for the new Playstation 5 and Xbox series X.