Looking to start Assassin's Creed series, but confused

I never played this games and now i am thinking to start this series. But i am confused where to start there’s a lots of parts of this game so i want to ask which one should i chose and which one should i avoid ?

You should try with assassins-creed 2. it has a good story plus its introduces you about the series like how Ezio become Assassin etc

So, do you think i have to skip Assassin’s Creed 1 ? If yes, then why ?

You can watch a recap, trailer from the YouTube or read wiki from internet. This part isn’t worth to play

You should start with Assassins creed 1. Do not skip it otherwise you’ll miss some context which will help you to understand the entire series .

Assassin’s creed 2 and then brotherhood just skin the 1 its not worth to playing in my opinion. Oliver is right you can read the wiki or watch tutorial from YouTube. Save your time and money and skip it

It might be best to start from the beginning, the very first game. I usually like to do that and you can catch on with the story line quite quick.

Nah, skip the first game, it’s really one of the worst in the series. 2 is where it started to get better, but Brotherhood is by far the better of the bunch, at least when it comes down to Ezio’s trilogy. You really don’t need to play the first game to get the context, 2 pretty much goes over all the info you need.

The series is all over the place at this point though, so you can play any game and get into it. All you really need to know, is that people can live their ancestors memories by using a machine called the animus. There bad people who want to use the animus, and good people who want to use it. Both sides want to find hidden macguffins. The story is pretty bland, it’s more about playing as these bad ass characters who can run through people no problem.

Mostly people are voting for “2”. I think i should download the second part and watch wiki. Did you ever play this game ?

Alright!, Lets start with the second part thanks you