PS5 exclusive games ?

Anyone here who’s seen a list of Ps5 games?. Microsoft just released their exclusive launch but i am PlayStation gamer, i never prefer Xbox or Microsoft product.

What you think about the PS5 exclusive games ?

I am not sure about the full list but once of my friend send me following upcoming games, they’re also coming for PS4

Astro’s Playroom

Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Destruction AllStars

Gran Turismo 7

Horizon Forbidden West

The two greatest draws taking my more attention its Destruction AllStars and Spider-Man which have since been reported to be coming to PS4 also.

Goodness, I didn’t have a clue about the new Spider-Man was going to the PS4. I am wonder why launch a game for previous generation console, when you’re attempting to sell the new one.

Well i am not taking interest with PlayStation 5 so i don’t have any idea which games they’re going to launch

I think there will be more games after the releasing of PlayStation 5. So its better to wait till 12 November

They’re going to launch some very exciting exclusive game. I am looking forward to play Spider man game as i loved to play on PS4

Can anyone confirm that Gow is a PS exclusive game ?? Anyone have any info weather this game going to release on PS5 or not ?

This game was follow up to 2018 but there’s no information about the release date

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty7WudwSKMA