Ratchet and Clank series

Any fans here of the Ratchet and Clank series? I remember playing the first game on the PS2. It soon became one of my favorite franchises, and I made sure to purchase each one that came since. I even got the movie on Blu-ray, even though it was kind of a bad movie.

What’s your favorite from the series?

I wasn’t too into the Ratchet and Clank series. I know people fell in love with the series and praise it up, but I always preferred the Jak & Daxter games over them. Give us some more Jak & Daxter games please! :smiley:

I’ve never gotten into this game series but I’ve heard a lot about it. Should I get into this game series or pass on it?

Its a brilliant game and I complete it in just 5 hours. It has a Challenge mode you can play it again and again. The comedy science are excellent.

You should rent the game first, if you like it and try other series too

@Bode rent the game, how? Can you provide the link please?

You completed the game in only 5 hours? You must be pretty good at it! I think I would probably complete the game around that length of time too.

Ah, another one of my childhood favorites. Used to love playing these games, haven’t played some of the newer ones, but excited for Rift Apart

I remember seeing the game in my dad’s friend house. I only saw the intro but I didnot play the game for once.