Resident Evil 8: Village

Resident Evil is back and looking better then ever. Check out the new trailer for the upcoming Resident Evil 8: Village.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arEdruKxrQ8

I love the direction Resident Evil is going. I just hope they don’t make it too much action oriented, because this one looks like it’s going to be full of action. I’m excited though. This game is going to be scary. It looks so realistic.

I never played Resident Evil because this game is too scary, and I am pretty sure that I am not gonna play the new one. Scary

This game is going to be epic! I can’t wait to get my hands on it. For sure going to buy the collectors edition if there is one.

I hear ya. I wasn’t into horror games much either, but once I gave them a chance, it started to get easier. It was kind of like horror movies with me, I’m so used to horror movies that horror games kind have came natural to me.

Yea it looks scary but fun! It’d be even more scary if it’s virtual reality! Are you going to get it the first day it comes out?

Woah , what a game changer.

I love playing resident evil, am a fan of the real movie and the anime movies. Never did finish it but I try my best to spend time on it.