The Witness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul7kNFD6noU

Remember the game Myst back in the day? This game was made because they were inspired by Myst. You get to explore a really big open world map and figure out the puzzles/challenges throughout the game.

I’ve never gotten the chance to play Myst but I loved watching videos of that game. The Witness definitely looks like Myst and it looks a lot of fun. I will have to get this game!

I simply completed the game three days prior and I’m contemplating whether this is the best game I’ve ever played.

The witness seems an interesting game. Thanks for sharing it, I just check on steam, the price is $39. Does torrent still exist to download it? ???

$39 does seem like a bit pricey for the game. Is it worth it? Only one way to find out :smiley:

Oh wow! It only took you 3 days to complete it? How many hours a day did you play it? It seems like its not a big game?

How is that possible? I would like to know more because this is interesting game and I would like to buy it.

I would love to know if thisbis the best game you have played in a longtime. I sure want to know more about the game too.