Walking

Do you like going for walks when its nice outside? I try to go for a walk every day even if its only for 20 minutes.

I like to go for walks and take breaks from my gaming. I usually walk around my community.

I used to walk almost every day because every place in my small town was walking distance. There was no where I couldn’t walk. And it was some of the most enjoyable times of my life as I went to many friends houses and had a great time.

i try to go on walks every day it’s so relaxing and helps you take your mind off of things

Yes , I complete at least 6000 steps a day.

It’s a healthy activity , specially after dinner to digest food.

It’s a good practice to pursue.

I love walking. It’s become part of my daily routine. Every morning I walk to work, which takes me just over 30 minutes. For example, walking for a purpose, commuting to the shops, workplace, or a food outlet works best. And when the weather is sunny, it’s a bonus!

It is good practice to take a walk every day. It is actually therapeutic. I do it when i have a chance. But nowadays my online hustle takes a lot of my time. I hardly get time for routine walks.

Yes, i sure do. I like walking my dog at least two times a day. That way, i also get to exercise myself. It is good for cooling down.

I used to love walking around outside. I would walk everywhere because I didn’t start driving until I was 20. I just wanted to focus on affording school so I would get rides to work and to my community college. I didn’t want to spend anything on a car. I would love to get back into it. I know walking outside is a great way to manage stress.

Yes, right after dinner , I enjoy to go for a walk. It’s a good practice , it helps the food to digest as well.

Best way to keep doctors away.

Sure, it is good to walk at least 20mins daily and research shows walking daily helps prevent and manage chronic diseases

Yes , achieving 6000 steps a day is an everyday goal for me.