What games are you looking forward to in 2021?

Let’s face it, 2020 is pretty much wrapped up, and many hope to just get to 2021 as soon as possible. Anyway, there’s a lot to look forward to in 2021, even though covid-19 will probably stick around for a while to come, we’ll at least have a new generation of games to enjoy. But, what games are you most psyched for in 2021? Discuss them here.

Games like Halo Infinite, Psychonauts 2, Resident Evil 8, Far Cry 6, Hitman 3, Horizon: Forbidden West, and more. What excites you the most?

I’m looking forward to NHL 22 as it comes out in 2021 because Seattle will have their team and I’m a big Seattle sports fan. I’ll probably get Halo Infinite as well!

The Hitman 3 definitely!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Ob-fupzKg

Tested a game last week, Archwar on playstore, not sure it’s anyone’s cup of tea but checked out just fine.

I honestly haven’t thought that far ahead. Kind of been a mess of a year for me. Can’t afford to get either next gen console, too tight on cash so I am sticking with PC gaming for now. Got back into Stardew which has helped my stress. I am just waiting on Cyberpunk 2077 tbh. I’ll be getting it on PC.

Blue Protocol, There’s no officially announcement of releasing date but i hope they come out in 2021

Far Cry 6 , I just am counting days till April 2021 , one of the best game series we’re looking forward to play.

Far Cry 6 and Hitman . Hope they are released on time.

I can’t wait for GTA 6 and I Just added hitman to the list