What is the game you can’t stop playing?

Do you have a game that you are so addicted to that you cannot seem to tear yourself away from it no matter how many times you complete it?

I just finished my third playthrough of GTA V

I’m a big sports fan, especially for hockey so I’m always playing NHL video games by EA Sports. I’ve been playing these games since I was around 10 years old. They are fun and addicting.

I would have to say GTA 5 is right up there and same with Red Dead Redemption. I’ve been playing a lot of that game lately.

Fortnite, GTA V online and fifa20

I can’t stop playing GTA V online, because there was fun stuff to do and you can earn money on every corner ?

I cant stop playing my Fifa20 on PS4. Real Madrid, Year 2031 :slight_smile: All current players are already retired in my Fifa20:)

That’s really cool. Do you actually play the games or do you simulate the games? Your 11 years in the future.

thats a good question bro! when i am not tired, i am playing it but when i come home tired from my day job, then i just simulate it.

Sometimes its fun to just simulate and see how your team does. I do this all the time in NHL video games.

You are 100% right my man! I was very bad in one season and then I simulate it to the end.

I can not stop playing Super Smash Bros Ultimate

[ATTACH type=“full”]50[/ATTACH]

It’s such a good game especially when you battle it out with friends at a party. This is a good party type game.

For me it would have to be the Avengers from Marvel that just came out last month. It’s such a good game and I’m a big Marvel fan.

There are many games that I can’t get over with but I still would be enjoying NFSU II.

Right now its a tie between GTA 5 and Red Dead Redemption 2. Red Dead reminds of GTA but in the very old days.

One and only Subnautica, its just destroy my life like hell. I am big addicts of this game and continuously play it all night

I can’t stop playing Rocket League and Among Us. Currently my 2 best games so far.

These day PUBG gets most of my time without a doubt.

Well , how can you get enough of Uncharted 4?

Good pick bro , it’s indeed that good.