What is your favorite quote ever?

For me always

“Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.”

Gandhi

“you can’t start the next chapter in your life if you keep re-reading your last one” “your life isn’t yours if you always care about what others think” and “it’s okay if you don’t like me, not everyone has good taste.” ?

Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.

-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

" I am lost , then I am found." by XXXTENTACION

Mine would be from the famous hockey player Wayne Gretzky:
‘You miss 99% of the shots you don’t take’

“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” by Dr Seuss.

Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”

Marry, and you will regret it; don’t marry, you will also regret it" - By Søren Kierkegaard

“The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” -Nelson Mandela
This one is one of my greatest quotes. I had it written on my Tshirt!

"Is autumn cruel , letting the flowers die? Or it’s just natures work? " , the more you read it , more beautiful it gets.

Tricky question! Throughout my 20 years of being on Earth, I’d have to say my favorite quote is something I was taught at a very young age. “Treat others the way you wish to be treated.”

“Train your mind to see the good in every situation”

1. Never underestimate the power of a common man.
  2. Nobody was born with certain amount of resilience, it is a muscle that must be build.

I love this also. Will preach it to the world.

The true measure of a person, of a hero is how well they succeed at being who they are.

[ATTACH type=“full”]307[/ATTACH]

What do you think about this quote

Wow, I love this
Training one’s mind to see the good even in bad situation.

" Happiness is just a moment, joy is actually something you carry around with you" by NF.

“Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s game” by Baby Ruth.

“How come things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?” - Homer Simpson