What keyboards are good?

I am thinking about getting a new one but I am not sure what is considered good on the market right now. The one I have now is a model from back in 2012 I think. It is one of those Rosewill RGB ones. I can’t remember the model name but it is a full-length one with multiple light functions.

Anyways, what keyboards would you say are good for gaming and all-around use? I want something with RGB lighting.

It’s challenging for me to give you a specific answer without knowing your price range. Amazon has one for sale at £26.99, it’s a wired keyboard & this is the low-end value. It really depends on how much you want to spend.

Following, I wanna buy a keyboard for playing games only. My friend has HyperX Alloy Elite 2, and he is very happy with it. I wanna buy it, but it is expensive, at around $120.

Any decent mechanical keyboard will do the job.

I think mechanical RGB keyboards that are out there in the market, which have a bit expensive price range. Those seems to be pretty good. And a lot of them come with the 3 year warranty. I’d say that you should definitely make use of the keyboard of those types. I’d recommend you to check out some of those models and decide which one is right for you.

I am happy with my Logitech G513, made with an aluminium plate. it will resist damage