What kind of car do you drive?

Do you drive a car? take transit? If you drive a car, what kind of car do you drive?
I drive a 2004 red sonata.

I’m using my car most of the time. Passat 2013

I drive a 2006 Toyota Corolla. It was my Grandma’s car and since she moved into a seniors home she gave me the car. It still works great and is great on gas.

I really need to get into driving I just take transit everywhere or Uber. The one thing I like about transit is that you don’t have to worry about driving you can relax for the whole ride.

I drive Ford Focus 2016.

My ride is Nissan Optima , and to add , I love my ride.

I don’t drive any vehicle. I own a provisional ID, and I have meant to complete my driving lessons for some time now. Many instructors are reluctant to take new students due to COVID-19, but I’m actively researching those who are willing.

Been using RAV 4 2007 that was handed down to me by m dad. I have gotten addicted to SUVs now, i am considering getting the 2017 version. But they are quite costly!

Toyota Premio old model. Have stayed with the vehicle for quite a while. Since Toyota is no longer making its newer versions, am contemplating getting myself an SUV instead.

My father owns Toyota Avalon (2013) whereas I am saving to get one for me as well.

That is a great vehicle. And very economical in terms of gallons per mile. I would have gone for the same too. Plus it has an stylish appealing look.

Yes , it gives good average per gallon , and also has a stylish and decent look.

I have Avalon 2017. Fuel average is perfect for me and its so comfortable for me and my family. Whenever i go to long route i use this car.

I don’t have a car, so most times I use transit if I need to go out. But hoping I can get on too, all depends on money.

I don’t have any car, but my dad own 2016 VW Golf GTI… I never drive without my parents permission.

An uncle of mine has this car also, madly in love with the car, how much does the car cost?

Avalon of Toyota is a very decent ride, indeed.