What was the first video game you ever played?

I am pretty sure that my first video game was Super Mario on Nintendo 64.

Do you guys remember what was the first video game that you ever played?

golden times of fun!

The first video game I ever played, was probably Sonic the Hedgehod on the Sega Genesis. My dad brought me over to his friends house, and he had a Genesis just sitting there. I asked if I could play it and he let me at it. I played Sonic for what felt like forever. I was mesmerized by the way it played, how fast Sonic was and how much fun I was having. I got hooked on gaming ever since. :smiley:

My 1st game ever, Mario Bros Played it for hours.

This is a good question! The first ever video game I played was Mario on the original black and white Gameboy. I was around 8 years old for that.

The first video game I ever played I believe was the Pokemon series games since I was a big fan of Pokemon when I was younger.

First game I played was probably The Legend of Zelda for the NES. I don’t recall anything else at the time, well, maybe Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. That game was so tough, but was so cool to me. Just wish it played a little better.

Those were my first games. :slight_smile:

My first videos game was GTA vice city, because i have love graphics i wanted to play san andreas but i couldn’t . i have a lot of memories with vice city

Well, the first game I can recall playing, was probably some 2D game on the Commodore 64. I forgot what it was called though, but I remember playing it a lot. Then I got a NES and forgot about the Commodore 64.

My first game? I am 21 now, and my first game that I ever played is Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Back in 19’s. My dad bought Snes console on my birthday i was a kid at that time so i don’t remember which game i played, i think that was Super Mario bro or something like that

My first game was Gta vice city. My brother bought a PC back in 2011 and he installed GTA on it. I was so excited to play that game. He complete half of the game in just an hour and it took me a whole day to complete a single mission

Sonic the Hedgehog. I enigmatically recollect playing it on my siblings SEGA constantly.

My first ever game that I played, I remember my dad introduced me to PacMan and since then playing games has become a big hobby of mine.

My first was mario bros on sega, it was like heaven at the time. I could remember not being able to move to the fourth stage, I think.

My first game, I don’t exactly remember but think it was metal slug or pac man. Both exciting games for me as a kid.

Dangerous dave on pc lol

Crash Bandicoot. Played on my neighbor’s Playstation. I had no idea what I was doing.