What's an obscure console you owned

There has been many weird consoles released over the years. Some trying to be legit, others just being a quick cash grab. What are some of the obscure consoles you owned? I always thought the Sega Saturn was weird, mainly because I heard nothing of it growing up, until my dad got my brother and I a used one. I knew of the Genesis and then the Dreamcast, but completely missed the Saturn until well after Sega’s console division died out. Anyway, what are some obscure consoles you are aware of?

I only owned gaming PC with Ryzen 7, RTX 3090, with 16 GB of Rams. I know its expensive than any gaming console but you can play high quality game with HD graphics.

I can’t really think of any obscure or weird consoles aside from those handheld atari consoles that came out in like the late 2000s and early 2010s. I know there’s been a lot of knock-off consoles out there too.

Honestly I don’t know. I’ve played my fair share of those consoles Danny mentions, the face bootleg things with pirated video games. It’s crazy that those companies can get away with making a fake console that looks like another. I know they did that with a Wii, maid a Mii lol and someone made a fake looking Xbox. It’s just way for them to confuse consumers like the elderly who have no clue what they’re buying half the time.