Which mobile phone do you have?

I’ve an IPhone 11, wondering what phone you guys use?

As of now I am using Samsung Note 10.

Samsung S21 plus

By the way, I’ve changed my phone. I am using OnePlus 7.

What kind of phone is that? Is that something new on a market? I still have my iPhone x max. So far so good.

OnePlus is a renown brand , they produce good phones. My cousin have one.

11 pro max. Downgraded for an oneplus 7 pro. Man that phone was good

I am using Note 10+ and have been using the Note series since the Note 8. I don’t believe in a best phone out there, but it’s the best phone for me.

I just got a Samsung Galaxy A51. Just needed a cheap upgrade, one that will hold me over for another year or two. :slight_smile:

Samsung Galaxy s21, i got it for cheap ? and that’s the most important! This phone is not bad at all.

I ordered Nokia 3.1 from Walmart and now I am feeling too much regret after buying this trash mobile. Seriously it’s totally trash mobile. It stuck every time whenever I start any App. Now I am thinking to move to Apple products, they cost you high but they never stuck

I have an old google pixel 4. I think it’s time to change :slight_smile:

I’m making use of Samsung S20FE currently. I’m thinking of getting an iPhone later to help with my mobile gaming.

It’s GIONEE M7 that I’m making use of now but I’m planning on upgrading to Samsung products as soon as possible. I really love that product very well.

I have the xiaomi redmi note 9 pro, pretty decent phone in the 200$ price range, its maybe even cheaper right now. But it’s good for gaming and photographt.