Who is the anime character you're most like and why?

The title states all of it, and to answer my question, I believe that I’m a lot like a mix in between Haruhi, Konata, and Kallen. I believe I have the impulsiveness of Haruhi, the computer game fixation of Konata, and the total protect/do what is the ideal state of mind of Kallen. I simply want that I had the chance to pilot a huge mecha :slight_smile:

What anime characters you guys most like?

I am a lot like Haruhi from Ouran Highschool Host Club. Not really sure why but I saw a lot of myself in her when I watched it.

I LOVE HARUHI DFHJSWJ

i have too many to count but my top 5 rn are kenma, kurapika, levi, hange and mikasa ?

I have a lot but I don’t really keep names, the only one I could remember is Naruto, it’s been a while since I watched any of my favourite animes.

I’ll keep it short and be on point here, Kakashi from Naruto.

Misa , I loved her , she was the spotlight of The Deathnote anime series.

I like Shinichi/Conan, from Detective Conan. He is the main character or the animes, i love how he solve all the cases with his smartness. I’ve been watching this anime from a years and i often spent my free time by watching this anime. Just love it

I’d say like Aizen and I liked that character because that character is always 1 step ahead in anime and manga. And it was kind of pretty nicely drawn and also a lot of powers were there in that context.

I have many favourite characters like Ash from Pokemon, Naruto, Goku from Dragon Ball Z. All these 3 characters continue their journey no matter what the circumstances are. They endure the pain and end up succeeding in their goals or tasks.