Windows 11

The news of Windows 11 coming was leaked early, with an actual build of the OS getting out there. Microsoft had to reveal the OS early due to the leak and it looks interesting. It’s like a mix of Linux and Windows, just the way it looks that is. But I’m interested in seeing what it will be like.

It is a bit annoying when they did say Windows 10 would be the last OS, as they planned to work on it forever, but I guess that’s not the case anymore.

What do you think of Windows 11? Did you try the leaked version? How is it?

Not sold on it really. Not liking the changes at all. Reminds me too much of mac and linux. Just feels like they’re trying to catch up with them.

What is the release date? I already checked my PC and it can run new windows without a problem. You have to enable TPM in bios.

yeh i used it
Windows 11 is stable, very few slow in settings personalization, and little bit of battery draining but not that much

It’s probably an unofficial leak. Companies do it all the time. As much as they say they want to surprise people, they also want as many people as possible to know about it and to see it