Working on losing some weight!

Anyone else in the process?

I gained a good 20 pounds last year and previous to that was already up 40 pounds. I want to get back down to 170 again. Currently, I am 230. Hoping to at least get to under 200 by the end of the year. I am mostly just focusing on my diet since I don’t have a lot of free time to exercise at the moment.

It is very important to stay healthy and follow a good diet plan. My diet plan includes 3 meals and 2 snacks a day. I know starting your journey to lose weight is a difficult one which is why I started with one simple planner which was based on 8 weeks at the begining on https://jrhmarketing.weebly.com/. I am contented, I got right meal plans.

Just cut down on your calories consumption and you will see yourself lose weight like you are even working out on daily basis. It’s what I did too and it works.

You can always workout in the morning before you get to bath and get to your daily life routine or workout in the night, then bath and go to sleep. It works for me that way.

Keep going, as long as you do exercises you will slowly but surely lose weight my friend. Try to stay way from candy and soda/juices and you will be fine :smiley: