Working Out

Do you like to work out? Fitness is important for us to keep us healthy and give us good energy.
How often do you work out?
I have a personal trainer and go to the gym. I work out 5 days a week. I do weight lifting, bodyweight, cardio, and yoga.

Lately not so much, but with the pandemic it’s probably the best time to get fit. I’ve been stuck in my house for quite a while now, and I have nothing much else to do, so maybe it’s time I start to take my fitness seriously. But I just can’t be bothered. Just never in the mood. :frowning:

i try to workout 4-5 times a week for at least 30 minutes! i love doing HIIT. i think it’s important to add variety and balance your workouts, get a mix of cardio (biking, walking, swimming), yoga, kickboxing, etc :slight_smile:

No I hate working out. Does playing video games count as working out? It’s good exercises for the fingers :smiley: I should probably quit being so lazy and start getting more active.

I am actually thinking to start working out because I get strains easily.

Here is some friendly advice if your starting to work out. Don’t over do it! Start small with 10 reps of an exercise for 3 sets. If your doing cardio, only run/jog up to 30 minutes and not longer. Work out for 2 to 3 days a week and build yourself up to work out more days. Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I work out but only 2 or 3 times a week and I tend to do more yoga then weight lifting and going for walks if its nice out.

I like working out to extent that they it won’t reach it’s extreme or hardcore level.

I go to gym twice a week. It’s important for your physical appearance.

I don’t work out that much. Actually, the only work out i do is to ride the bicycle every morning and evening. I have a small body, so i have no issue with an intense workout. But since i have recently taken on online jobs since the pandemic hit. I am experiencing backaches. I guess i may have to do some deliberate workout schedules.

I agree fitness is important for us to live a healthy lifestyle. Although, I’d much rather not pay for a gym membership and exercise in the outdoors for free. It saves me a couple of quid every month. I enjoy walking, cycling, & sometimes running to and from work & other outlets.

Well, i don’t do the conventional work outs, i prefer stuff like riding the bicycle, walking or running occasionally. Indoor working out can be expensive at this time. Requires buying some complicated equipment.

True. there is a lot someone can do just for free. Cycling and swimming are the best since they exercise all the muscles in the body.

I don’t like working out but I do work out because I know it is good for me. It can be hard sometimes because I really don’t like doing it so I considering putting it off. Now that it is a habit for me, it has gotten a lot easier.

I wasn’t into working out much until the pandemic , which made me to do so to kill time and work on myself physically. I follow my calisthenics routine everyday.

I think the pandemic and the boredom that followed allowed a lot of people to start working on themselves physically

I do squats and pushups everyday just not to become lazy again.

I go to Gold’s Gym every Tuesday and Thursday for cardio , and swimming.