pc AMD Ryzen or Intel for Gaming?

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
I know a lot of folks are moving their gaming desktops and laptops to the AMD Ryzen. And the thing is that intel seems to be pretty good option for the budget computing. I have not much seen the intel being better gaming experience this year. But that is just my opinion there is a chance that intel could be a good option too. But I am more or less ryzen fan now.

How about you? Which processors do you prefer for gaming?

Ivano0411

ScorpionGang
Sep 5, 2020
I moved from console gaming to gaming pc, and I am really happy with that. I have an AMD Ryzen 9 gaming pc, and so far it is working great, have no complaints at all. Sorry guys, but I don't like intel.

apathy

medium n00b
Jan 13, 2021
The Internet
fortreeforums.xyz
At this point in time, AMD are the guys to go for. I imagine it wont be hard for Intel to get a few % ahead in gaming again, but their chips have more holes than a block of swiss cheese. AMD don't have nearly as many vulnerabilities.

Terrence

the king
Nov 25, 2020
usa
Intel have higher clock speed compare to the AMD so for me Intel processor is best for gaming. Ryzen does perform better in multi threaded processes like rendering, Video making, animation. If you want to games with good FPS then go with intel

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
AMD is indeed going strong with the Ryzen series. And on the top of that RTX combo goes a long way. In fact maximum sales for the gaming laptops these days require the AMD and the RTX combo lately. I think Intel has a lot to catch up in the long run to be honest.

Richard

mob
May 16, 2021
USA
I know a lot of folks are moving their gaming desktops and laptops to the AMD Ryzen. And the thing is that intel seems to be pretty good option for the budget computing. I have not much seen the intel being better gaming experience this year. But that is just my opinion there is a chance that intel could be a good option too. But I am more or less ryzen fan now.

How about you? Which processors do you prefer for gaming?
Are you kidding me? Of course, the Ryzen processors are worth buying because they perform really well and you can’t find any other processor to compete with them. The Ryzen perform much better than Intel but there are alot of misleading videos on the internet and they spread lies about Ryzen, try to find a reliable source when you search online. I got Ryzen 9 and it is working perfectly fine and so far it gives a splendid gaming experience.

Z

zoldos

I currently use a gaming laptop with an Nvidia GTX1660 which outpowers my desktop. But my desktop has almost 3 times the RAM and a better CPU. It does however need a PSU to get it running.