TV/Movie Anime or Manga

Konata

medium n00b
Nov 10, 2020
I usually prefer the manga, as it goes into more detail, and they have side story stuff.
But there's a few cases where I like the anime more. Strawberry Panic, for example. The anime makes some of the characters more interesting than they are in the manga.
What do you prefer?

FPSGina

low n00b
Sep 28, 2020
I like Anime over Manga. I just don't have the patience to sit down and read anymore. Plus, with Anime it's more of a visual/audio experience, and I always love that.

Reactions: satoray

Bowie

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
I like to read manga than watching animes The reason is they're much quicker and less time consuming. You can read 100+ chapters in a day, where animes take a lot of time to get the same place in the story.

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
I always make sure to watch the anime first and then go for the manga. Or vice versa depending on how good the storyline is. I also think the manga can be much better for graphics and art instead of anime. I think anime is only good if they add more graphics and other story wise depth into the story.

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
Depends on the topic. I prefer manga when some of the stories are good. I like to watch the art in such way because manga art is exceptional too. And also the anime which can be fun to watch every now and then. So both to be honest depending on the story and genre.

Hermino

the king
Jun 28, 2021
UAE
I go with manga. The reason is its much quicker and it consume less time. You can complete the 100 chapters in a day