Question Anyone fan of Max Payne ?

Terrence

the king
Nov 25, 2020
usa
Anybody here who played Max Payne ?. I am a big fan of this game and i spend my all day to finish it. My most favorite is Max Payne 2 what about you guys did you play it and enjoy the game ?

Howard

pro high
Jan 16, 2021
China
I am a fan of this game and played all the series when the 3rd series come out i played it and finish it in a week. I missed the original style, especially the comic scenes,

Merrick

medium n00b
Jan 17, 2021
London
MP 3 is far better than the previous series and worth your time. It's got some changes, but most of them are for the better but keeping what people love about the series intact

Terrence

the king
Nov 25, 2020
usa
I am a fan of this game and played all the series when the 3rd series come out i played it and finish it in a week. I missed the original style, especially the comic scenes,
Glad to see there's still some player who played that game

MP 3 is far better than the previous series and worth your time. It's got some changes, but most of them are for the better but keeping what people love about the series intact
No, all the series is good there's nothing special with the MP3 since they include all the material which is already in the MP2.

Kris_Cooper

the king
Nov 5, 2020
Texas
Given that I was disappointed by the third edition of the Max Payne edition, I still will say that the first two parts were amazing.