play station Are you buying first shipment of PS5?

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
I have noticed that a lot of people are pre ordering and booking the first shipment of the PS 5. I personally think I should wait for 6 or so months to see any device performance issue and then order the new upgraded hardware. Most of the refurbished one are not bad either. But buying 2nd or 3rd shipment makes sense to me. I may consider that for buying the playstation 5.

What is your opinion on buying playstation 5?

iTom

pro high
Sep 10, 2020
Miami, Florida
I still have my PS4 and it is still in very good shape, but also I am considering to buy PS5, the digital edition, but not now bro, first I said that I am gonna wait at least 2 years, but now who knows, maybe in a couple of months :)

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
I see buying ps5 right now as a waste of money, i still have ps4 and it is in a good condition, maybe when am tired of ps4 i will get it.

Tommy

the king
Dec 14, 2020
Flushing, NY
I am way out of budget to buy the new ps5, I guess I just have to wait till the price reduces before I make my move hopefully the price will reduce this festive season.

Last edited:

apathy

medium n00b
Jan 13, 2021
The Internet
fortreeforums.xyz
I didn't bother, I agree it's always good to wait so that launch day issues or the overall manufacturing process can be refined. Plus, it leaves time for more games to be developed, so you'll arrive at the console with a bigger library than if you bought day 1

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
I know a lot of people who went out of budget and it was not easy for many people to work with the low speed of their shipment. I think it is okay sometimes to have issues with their PS 5. I think PS 5 sales would take a bit spike once this corona is over and economy turns normal.