TV/Movie Baddest Villian in anime

Konata

medium n00b
Nov 10, 2020
Who do you think, who is the baddest evilest villain in anime?
For me, it is Ophelia, from Claymore.

Terrence

the king
Nov 25, 2020
usa
Broly is the Baddest animes character/Villain from the Dragon ball Z. He is like a crazy guy with craziest power. I still remember i watches the movie with my brother and all the hearos ( including Goku, Gohan, Vegeta ) Tried their best to kill him. But he was unbeatable and unhittable. He almost killed all the heros but at the end Goku defeat him

Rocky

mob
Dec 6, 2020
USA
Broly is the Baddest animes character/Villain from the Dragon ball Z. He is like a crazy guy with craziest power. I still remember i watches the movie with my brother and all the hearos ( including Goku, Gohan, Vegeta ) Tried their best to kill him. But he was unbeatable and unhittable. He almost killed all the heros but at the end Goku defeat him
Yes , Broly was like the Thanos of Dragon Ball Z.

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
I think aizen from the bleach anime sounds like a strong character. Also the Jiren from the DBSuper sounds like pretty strong character. But all comes down to what you want to see. Some people prefer magic power and some prefer physical one.

Georgie

mob
Sep 10, 2020
Texas
I always liked Cell and Frieza in the DBZ show. I would also say Vegetta, but I count him as a hero as he goes on. Cell and Frieza are just fun bad guys, and I enjoy both of their season.