Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition has actually been revealed. Throughout today's episode of The Borderlands Program, designer Transmission validated a variety of modifications concerning the souped-up variation of the video game.
The Ultimate Edition will consist of every Borderlands 3 add-on up until now. As the base video game, it supplies access to the brand-new Last type cosmetics pack, which provides each playable character a brand-new appearance based on an alternate universe in which they never ever ended up being a Vault Hunter.
You'll likewise have the ability to gain access to both of the video game's season passes. The very first season pass consists of 4 project DLC packs, all of which were launched prior to September, however, the second will now let gamers check out the Director's Cut and the Designer's cut. The previous consists of brand-new objectives, and-game material, and behind-the-scenes additionals, and is due out in Spring 2021, however, the latter will be readily available from November 10, giving brand-new ability trees and letting gamers into the brand-new Arms Race mode.
Arms Race is framed as a reality program hosted by 2 of the Vault Hunters from previous video games and is billed as a hectic roguelike experience. Gamers are removed from all their equipment and upgrades and after that dropped into a brand-new zone where they'll require to loot up and battle your escape to make relentless benefits. It seems like an intriguing mix of roguelike and fights royale, all with a healthy dosage of Borderlands mayhem.
Both the Ultimate Edition and the Next-Level Edition (which grants access to those brand-new cosmetics) are because of the launch from November 10 and will be readily available throughout PC, Xbox, and PlayStation households (the Ultimate Edition will likewise be offered on Stadia). If you're purchasing current-gen, nevertheless, you'll have the ability to update to a next-gen variation from the first day.
About the gameThe original shooter-looter returns, packing bazillions of guns and an all-new mayhem-fueled adventure! Blast through new worlds and enemies as one of four brand new Vault Hunters - the ultimate treasure-seeking badasses of the Borderlands, each with deep skill trees, abilities and customization. Play solo or join with friends to take on insane enemies, score loads of loot and save your home from the most ruthless cult leaders in the galaxy.
The Super Deluxe Edition includes the Season Pass and Deluxe bonus content in a Steelbook case. (*Digital does not include Steelbook)
- 4 campaign DLC packs featuring new stories, missions and challenges
- Butt Stallion weapon skin, trinket, and grenade mod
DELUXE BONUS CONTENT PACK:
- Retro Cosmetic Pack
- Neon Cosmetic Pack
- Gearbox Cosmetic Pack
- Toy Box Weapons Pack
- Equippable XP & Loot Drop Boost Mods
- A MAYHEM-FUELED THRILL RIDE - Stop the fanatical Calypso Twins from uniting the bandit clans and claiming the galaxy’s ultimate power. Only you, a thrill-seeking Vault Hunter, have the arsenal and allies to take them down.
- YOUR VAULT HUNTER, YOUR PLAYSTYLE - Become one of four extraordinary Vault Hunters, each with unique abilities, playstyles, deep skill trees, and tons of personalization options. All Vault Hunters are capable of awesome mayhem alone, but together they are unstoppable.
- Moze as THE GUNNER: When Moze needs backup she Digistructs her mech – Iron Bear – for a sucker punch of additional firepower.
- Amara as THE SIREN: A confident, capable brawler with the ability to summon ethereal fists, Amara uses her Siren powers to smash her enemies.
- FL4K as the BEASTMASTER: FL4K lives for the hunt. So do the loyal beasts that follow their master’s every command. Their preferred prey? Unsuspecting bandits, those poor suckers.
- Zane as the OPERATIVE: Specializing in battlefield gadgetry, Zane is extremely proficient at slipping into combat, creating chaos, and sneaking back out as if he were never there.
- LOCK, LOAD, AND LOOT - With bazillions of guns and gadgets, every fight is an opportunity to score new gear. Firearms with self-propelling bullet shields? Check. Rifles that spawn fire-spewing volcanoes? Obviously. Guns that grow legs and chase down enemies while hurling verbal insults? Yeah, got that too.
- NEW BORDERLANDS - Discover new worlds beyond Pandora, each featuring unique environments to explore and enemies to destroy. Tear through hostile deserts, battle your way across war-torn cityscapes, navigate deadly bayous and more!
- QUICK & SEAMLESS CO-OP ACTION - Play with anyone at any time online or in split-screen co-op, regardless of your level or mission progress. Take down enemies and challenges as a team, but reap rewards that are yours alone – no one misses out on loot.