RPG Cyberpunk 2077

Zerk

pro high
Sep 12, 2020
Wi
Who here is getting Cyberpunk 2077? It's expected to release on November 18th of this year, and I can't wait. I already got a pre-order in, especially since Amazon has it for $10 off already. Probably due to it coming out so close to the new consoles.

Anyway, I can't wait to get my hands on this game. Check out some of the recent trailers below:

Reactions: Tommy and Xman

Xman

mob
Sep 7, 2020
@Zerk glad you are getting the game! My friend is really pumped up for this game. They say though the company keeps pushing back the release date? Hopefully it comes out in November!

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
I have a friend who is really wanting to get this game. It reminds me of GTA 5 via sci fi and futuristic style. It does look pretty cool maybe I will get it too.

TopSilver

medium n00b
Sep 30, 2020
North Carolina
I'm not sure if I will buy this until the Series X releases only because of how close it is to releasing once this game comes out. But it does look extremely promising and I am very excited about it. The fact that the game is in the future interest me.

Saint

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
Lahore
That dancing moves remind me vice city bar dancing girls lol. Anyways Internet may divide into gangs after the arrival of this game

Z

zoldos

I'm really excited about this game! I've had my eye on it for quite awhile. :)

GamingGuy

the king
Oct 4, 2020
USA
I'm hoping it actually does come out! It was suppose to come out a few times already before! They keep pushing back the release date. I'm so buying this game though whenever it does come out!

Reactions: zoldos

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
This game should make millions and millions of dollars. Like GamingGuy has mentioned hopefully they don't push the release date back any further!

Nicky

pro high
Sep 19, 2020
Harrisville
This game should make millions and millions of dollars. Like GamingGuy has mentioned hopefully they don't push the release date back any further!
I don't expect to see it being pushed back again. November 18th is a little over a month away, so we're nearly there. And I think they confirmed it's ready for the release date. Can't wait to get my hands on this game though, it's going to be epic!

Reactions: Spikey

Kris_Cooper

the king
Nov 5, 2020
Texas
Who here is getting Cyberpunk 2077? It's expected to release on November 18th of this year, and I can't wait. I already got a pre-order in, especially since Amazon has it for $10 off already. Probably due to it coming out so close to the new consoles.

Anyway, I can't wait to get my hands on this game. Check out some of the recent trailers below:
Unfortunately , it's delayed till 2020 , December. I hope the wait will be worth it.

Tommy

the king
Dec 14, 2020
Flushing, NY
Now that the game is out, gamers are rushing it, I can see people rushing to stream the game on gaming community. A guy got a huge tips for just playing the game.