Difficulty too easy?

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
Have you noticed that some games the difficulty isnt hard enough, even on the hardest difficulty setting? What are some games you have played where you found the difficulty was too easy?

KuroInDistress

pro high
Oct 15, 2020
US
I always like a challenge, but not until it becomes frustrating. A game that was too easy would be pretty hard for me to continue playing for a long time

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
No, but I always would start from the easiest challenge method rather than dive straight into the deep end. Then, if it's too easy, I know that there are a couple more game modes to try. If the hardest one isn't difficult for me, I try my best to enjoy gaming.

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
I start with easy and then move with the medium level of difficulty. I think difficulty adds fun and also it can be fun as it makes you move the game a bit more seriously as well. So on that note I prefer the difficulty in the game and it's lot better.

Tommy

the king
Dec 14, 2020
Flushing, NY
I think god of war is the perfect definition of what you are trying to say, I have finished it countless time and played various difficulty level, they are pretty the same