Question Do you ever lose interest in gaming for long periods of time?

Danny

pro high
Sep 14, 2020
Your Face
I've been gaming my whole life, but I feel at times that I just have no interest in playing it anymore. Have you ever gone a long period of time without playing any games? Lately, I don't game as much as I'd hope to, and I feel like my gaming habits are the main reason as to why my interest in gaming has waned a bit.

Reactions: Vito

Richard

mob
May 16, 2021
USA
I've been gaming my whole life, but I feel at times that I just have no interest in playing it anymore. Have you ever gone a long period of time without playing any games? Lately, I don't game as much as I'd hope to, and I feel like my gaming habits are the main reason as to why my interest in gaming has waned a bit.
If you play a single game for a very long time they seem boring and you may lose your interest in them. The reason may be that you don't find them challenging, your interest changes, the gaming trend shifts towards an other game. To avoid these I play different games from time to time.

John.Billings

the king
Nov 11, 2020
Texas
Well
If you play a single game for a very long time they seem boring and you may lose your interest in them. The reason may be that you don't find them challenging, your interest changes, the gaming trend shifts towards an other game. To avoid these I play different games from time to time.
Well said. You can't play one game again and again , even if it's multiplayer.

Reactions: Vito and Richard

CAtewavE

medium n00b
May 27, 2021
Us
I've lost intrest in gaming completely. I'm 19, I have around 7k hours playtime on csgo only and now i dont even look at it :(
it was fun while it lasted

ApexMan

mob
Sep 7, 2020
We all need some kind of rest from everything, not only from playing the games. This year, I took 4 months off from playing games and social media. Now, I feel much more better.

Vito

medium n00b
Sep 9, 2020
Yeah, I'm on my vacation now. So, I'm on a long ⏸️ now from playing the ?
But, this is good guys, we all need to reset ourselves sometimes.

Kylo

the king
Sep 23, 2020
usa
Yeh it happens to me every months. I lift my heart from games and start playing something else and come back to where I left off when I feel like playing again.