GTA 6 Be Announced??

Mack

pro high
Sep 17, 2020
North Dakota
Nah, if GTA 6 was announced, it'd be by Rockstar's hands not by anyone else. I think we're a ways off for a new GTA to be honest. I think maybe by 2022 we'll get a new GTA. I think they're going to wait a bit for the new gen consoles to be out before they make another one. Plus, they're doing GTA V again for the new consoles. So they're probably focusing on them.

ApexMan

mob
Sep 7, 2020
I too think its fake news as I haven't heard about it from anywhere that is legit. It'd be cool though to see a GTA 6 in the future!

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
There is nothing definitive that's been confirmed by the gaming firm or official, reliable sources. So, I am reluctant to listen to anything, which is a conspiracy theory of when the release of GTA VI is. Only time will tell.

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
A lot of speculation and a lot of news and ads we don't have anything to show for it as of now. I guess we just have to wait and see how the GTA 6 maybe but honestly i don't have much hopes since I have seen how cyberpunk went.

Tommy

the king
Dec 14, 2020
Flushing, NY
I haven't gotten time to play GTA 5, but I have seen the graphics, it's cool and existing. I remembered reading about the GTA6 online, they made mention of the game been released middle of 2021