Hardest hike you have ever done?

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
What is the hardest hike you have ever done? For me it was a hike called Crypt lake. It was a very steep incline and near the top you had to crawl through a 60ft tunnel and some other challeneges then at the top of the mountain there were 3 beautiful lakes.

Dogwood

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
That sounds like a good hike! For me I cant remember the name of the hike it was a long time ago. It took about 10 hours total to do. It was tough but good.

TopSilver

medium n00b
Sep 30, 2020
North Carolina
The hardest hike I ever did (and it's in no comparison to most people) is a hike up Crowder's mountain. The hike actually isn't that bad but I was out of shape at the time and it wasn't as easy as it looked. Took quite a toll on me by the time I reached the top.

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in Africa. This was epic. I wouldn't mind doing it again post-pandemic.

bomb

mob
Oct 11, 2020
USA
I am afraid of heights so hiking is not my cup of tea.
Then you are missing a lot bro. You should concur your fears by slowly doing some small challenges.
My best hike was Banji Jumping. I still freak when i think about it. But it was fun. I almost peed myself!

Kris_Cooper

the king
Nov 5, 2020
Texas
Then you are missing a lot bro. You should concur your fears by slowly doing some small challenges.
My best hike was Banji Jumping. I still freak when i think about it. But it was fun. I almost peed myself!
Well said bruv! Bungee jumping is the best way to get rid of height fear.

Reactions: bomb