Question Have you guys ever tried color switch on your mobile?

Kris_Cooper

the king
Nov 5, 2020
Texas
I loved playing color switch two years back , and it's one of the most addictive games I've ever played , and the levels aren't easy to pass by any chance.

Terrence

the king
Nov 25, 2020
usa
I played this game a year ago and then delete it because i want some space for new games. I heard it no longer available on Play Store and now you need to download APK file for this game

Kris_Cooper

the king
Nov 5, 2020
Texas
I played this game a year ago and then delete it because i want some space for new games. I heard it no longer available on Play Store and now you need to download APK file for this game
Well , you can search it on google . This way you will be able to download the apk file.

Matt9

medium n00b
Nov 28, 2020
USA
The game is still available in google play store. I'm gonna download it just now, i didn't even know about this game, but after seeing it here, I decided to give it a try.
Screenshot_20201128-090555.png

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
The game can be mentally stress when it is becoming difficult, i play it back then but not anymore