Classic & 2D Hollow Knight

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
1600012359354.png
Hollow knight is a fun 2d game that came out in 2017. It's full of action and adventure as you go through twisted caverns and things like that. It's available on Steam.

James

medium n00b
Sep 10, 2020
usa
I saw some trailer of hollow knight and thinking to buy this game but i need some reviews. Does it worth my money and fun to play ?

Liam

pro high
Sep 9, 2020
I saw some trailer of hollow knight and thinking to buy this game but i need some reviews. Does it worth my money and fun to play ?
Of course you won't regreat to buy this. Its a really good and challenging and with 3 free Downloadable Content. with this price. It has good music and my final boss theme is my favorite one

Xman

mob
Sep 7, 2020
Yea I would say go for it @James if you don't mind spending money on it. The 3 free downloadable contents makes it worth it in my opinion.

James

medium n00b
Sep 10, 2020
usa
Yea I would say go for it @James if you don't mind spending money on it. The 3 free downloadable contents makes it worth it in my opinion.
I bought it already and now i am stopped playing it after enjoying it 12 hours. Seemed like too much of a chore i love its graphics and the gaming style

Xman

mob
Sep 7, 2020
I bought it already and now i am stopped playing it after enjoying it 12 hours. Seemed like too much of a chore i love its graphics and the gaming style

Ah that's cool and 12 hours straight? Thats a lot of time lol but I'm sure it was fun! What made it seem like it was too much of a chore?

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
I bought this game for my daughter last year. She's is playing it on the switch. It's solid game.

Nice! Sounds like she is really enjoying the game!

Some people on here already shared their reviews on it but I think you can probably find more reviews about the game on Google or YouTube.