Question How can you make fortnite to run better on a laptop?

bomb

mob
Oct 11, 2020
USA
Has anyone here tried running Fortnite on a laptop? How do you make it run smoothly?
I am experiencing come occasional jamming.

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
image-1130-1024x637.png

Go to the settings page on Fortnite and then browse to the monitor icon. Adjust the settings to the following, and your performance in-game should be smoother. I hope this helps.

Reactions: Agile

Zerk

pro high
Sep 12, 2020
Wi
Yeah it would help if we know your specs, otherwise we're not sure if it will run on your PC. Some PCs might not be able to run it at all. There's also a site called "Can you run it" which allows you to check your PC specs and they'll check if any PC games will work on your pc. It helped me find what games will work and won't work on my PC.

Kylo

the king
Sep 23, 2020
usa
Games can never be played on a laptop. I have gaming PC and i run all my games there. Never tried on a laptop but maybe you can run games only in lowest setting

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
View attachment 205

Go to the settings page on Fortnite and then browse to the monitor icon. Adjust the settings to the following, and your performance in-game should be smoother. I hope this helps.
This one has helped, i wonder why i had not noticed such. I had similar problems with my games. This one has just solved it. Thanks Alex

Kris_Cooper

the king
Nov 5, 2020
Texas
Firstly, you should set the graphics and fps settings according to your computer specifications and secondly , you should make sure that other apps are close before opening the game so that Fortnite gets enough attention from the RAM.

Terrence

the king
Nov 25, 2020
usa
Its depends on the laptop. I have a gaming with GTX 1060 graphic and a normal laptop ( i5 4th gen 8 GB ram ). I can smoothly play games on my gaming laptop but its lags on my i5 laptop. What's your spec can you list it here ?

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
I think 4GB of Graphics Card and the 16GB minimum RAM is more than enough for playing high end games. You need desktop configuration that gets you closer to those sort of the box. I'd also say that you should upgrade if your processor is i3 or Athalon AMD. Instead you should be making use of the Ryzen 5 and the i5 minimum processor.

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
Sometimes Fortnite won't function well because there're broken or missing files on your system. So you should verify the game files to make sure any corrupt files fixed and missing files installed