Question How many hours do you spend on gaming?

Liam

pro high
Sep 9, 2020
I play mine craft for 4 hours and in weekends around 10 hours. I recently start playing this game and i can't explain the happiness and joy while start building stuff like large glass snowblower or house buildings

Reactions: Ivano0411 and iTom

William

medium n00b
Sep 10, 2020
USA
Its depends on the situation if i am alone at my home i play around 4 to 5 hours. I am the only male guy in my home and i have all the responsibility i can't handle my game while watching my family

James

medium n00b
Sep 10, 2020
usa
I played 3 hours in nights with my friends. I have a busy life with a small family ( includes my wife and kids ) and a hard job. For leisure time? Probably 2 hours nowadays but i mostly play games in weekends. I don't see it can be effected on your fiance and health if you're spending your time by playing games

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
I can spend anywhere from 1 hour to 4 hours at a time and it depends how much time I have as well. If the weather is nice outside I try to limit my gaming time but if the weather is crappy then I spend more hours playing games.

ProGamer

medium n00b
Sep 6, 2020
Currently, I'm playing apex legends and I'm 100% involved in the game, so let say 6 hours in a row. It sounds crazy but yeah. Right now it's 1 am and my PC is still running.

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
Currently, I'm playing apex legends and I'm 100% involved in the game, so let say 6 hours in a row. It sounds crazy but yeah. Right now it's 1 am and my PC is still running.

Do you eat food and drink water while you play video games? If you do than it shouldn't be too bad you won't feel as tired from playing so many long hours.

Reactions: Ivano0411

iTom

pro high
Sep 10, 2020
Miami, Florida
Do you eat food and drink water while you play video games? If you do than it shouldn't be too bad you won't feel as tired from playing so many long hours.
Yeah bro, I'm always doing that. And when I am done with playing then light work out! You can't ?all-day!

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
hi guys,
not that much, maybe 2 hours per day :) I have my time still under control for now

That is great! We all need to have a limit on technology/video games. I try to do the same as you are 2 hours the most especially when the weather is nice outside.

ApexMan

mob
Sep 7, 2020
I can spend way too much time playing video games. I start playing a game and when I look at the time it's already 3 hours later. Time always go by fast when playing video games.

Dogwood

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
If I'm really busy than only 30 minutes to an hour and if I'm not busy I can spend a few good hours playing games.