pc How much RAM do you have in desktop?

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
I have managed to put on 32GB for the desktop box. And I wish to increase if the motherboard supports it. But unfortunately I have to upgrade that too. And knowing how the RAM makes the most difference in the gaming desktop. I'd say that in near future I wont be surprised if the people add more than 32GB RAM.

How much RAM do you have in the desktop that you use for Gaming?

Terrence

the king
Nov 25, 2020
usa
I don't have a gaming PC its just a normal one.
I have 4 GB ram with Core i3 system. I play games on my PS4 since my current pc can not handle the games

*Star*

pro high
Dec 2, 2020
usa
16GB of ram for now, but I have 2 free slots on my motherboard, so I'm thinking to upgrade it this Christmas. It's gonna be 32GB total.

Terrence

the king
Nov 25, 2020
usa
32 GB = 4 stick of 8GB RAM with 4600mhz ;D

P.S
16gig = For real Gamers
32gig = only for Creation content users

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
My laptop has the 24 GB RAM with the ASUS TUF laptop. I may have to also change it for another computer. Currently my another linux laptop is 16GB which is not a bad investment in the long run to be honest.

Richard

mob
May 16, 2021
USA
I have managed to put on 32GB for the desktop box. And I wish to increase if the motherboard supports it. But unfortunately I have to upgrade that too. And knowing how the RAM makes the most difference in the gaming desktop. I'd say that in near future I wont be surprised if the people add more than 32GB RAM.

How much RAM do you have in the desktop that you use for Gaming?
I got 16GB ram but I am looking forward to increasing it to 32GB to further enhance my pc.