Fighting I cant Win

Jayden

low n00b
Sep 9, 2020
I never thought in my entire life that I would be this frustrated at a game. I only get 1-2 kills IF I even survive to get those kills, most to the time I just did instantly as soon as a I land. I m so mad at myself that I can t do this game I’ve been doing countless trial and error and improvement

David

low n00b
Sep 9, 2020
Well this game hard to play and you can handle it in an instant.Everything needs a process, and it takes time. You can probably address which parts that you’re weak at.

Jayden

low n00b
Sep 9, 2020
Well this game hard to play and you can handle it in an instant.Everything needs a process, and it takes time. You can probably address which parts that you’re weak at.
I don’t have any idea about the weakest point can you tell me about the battle ?

David

low n00b
Sep 9, 2020
I don’t have any idea about the weakest point can you tell me about the battle ?
Are you weak on battles? Then the best part is that you need to do battles all the time. Drop at Tilted Towers all the time, and improve your skills t

Carter

low n00b
Sep 9, 2020
I see thanks for the tip, What about build structures?
you have to master on your controls and how to make quick builds. Play a game and try NOT to pick up weapons. Instead, go harvesting and practice building stuffs when you’re under attack.

ApexMan

mob
Sep 7, 2020
I am kind of confused because you haven't even mentioned what game you are playing. What game are you playing and trying to win at?

Reactions: Georgie