pc Is PC gaming dying?

bomb

mob
Oct 11, 2020
USA
Recently, i have been having a feeling that PC gaming is dying. Since laptops can now handle the heat that the PC used to handle, and are portable too. Not to mention the coming of high specs gaming consoles.
Do you think PC gaming is dying?

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
Not at all. It just seems like it is dying, but PC gaming, like discussion forums (boards) are here to stay. Consoles are limited in what they can handle. PC can be expanded to have astronomical specs and performance.

CyberDog

mob
Oct 22, 2020
US
Far from. I know more and more people leaving console gaming if anything. You are pretty much paying for a locked computer with these next gen consoles when you think about it.

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
PC Gaming isn't dying. In fact, an increasing number of gamers are switching to computer gaming. Console gamers don't like being forced into upgrading to next-gen consoles or being faced with outdated incompatible games.

Kylo

the king
Sep 23, 2020
usa
Well not yet but maybe in future. I am watching people are getting excited for PS5 and i do believe they'll move to PS console.

Reactions: bomb

bomb

mob
Oct 11, 2020
USA
Well not yet but maybe in future. I am watching people are getting excited for PS5 and i do believe they'll move to PS console.
True, the ability to expand the features of consoles are very limited. If they want to keep the fancy shapes and keep the size small. PCs are here to stay.

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
Not at all. In fact PC is one of the strongest industry for gaming. Nobody cared for games before the console times. Now that we have PC, the streaming is lot easier and in fact people use it for various game chats and other functionalities something which is lot harder with the console. People find using the PC lot better and easier than console which has no use other than games.