nintendo switch Mario Maker

ApexMan

mob
Sep 7, 2020
1599765868681.png1599765877716.png
Have any of you played this game series? I don't have it since I don't have a switch but one of my friends do and they have this game. I've played it a few times at his house and had a lot of fun creating levels and trying levels that other people make. This game is endless as there are so many levels people have made.

Brent

mob
Sep 7, 2020
I've played a bit of both. My nephew has a Switch. I don't have one, so he likes to bring his over every once in a while. He likes to challenge me to some of the levels he makes in the games. Some are really well built and cool. I haven't tried making one of my own though.

What's the craziest level you ever did?

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
Parallel Universe. Video via Matyas is a very crazy level. There is no way I will beat this level unless I find a cheat code or something for it.

Zerk

pro high
Sep 12, 2020
Wi
The Mario Maker games are awesome! I love how challenging and chaotic some created levels are. I sadly am not a pro at making levels, but I did make some. I like good challenging levels. Some aren't so good because it forces you to do certain moves I have problems with. But, I give props to anyone who can beat some of the crazy tough levels.