TV/Movie Netflix vs Amazon Prime

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
Netflix seems to be going down in terms of the viewership each year. They don't have good shows. And the thing is that Amazon Prime was one of the good apps that goes with the slow progress yet some of the good shows that they have. I have subscription for both of the apps. And it works out just fine for me. I wish to make use of them so that I can keep myself entertained.

Which one among the Netflix or Amazon Prime do you like?

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
Both are okay but I prefer Netflix because it has a better overall library of movies and TV shows than Amazon prime.

Terrence

the king
Nov 25, 2020
usa
There's no comparison both are good in term of watching Shows. Prime Streaming server is added to their business, where Netflix is a stand alone service that does not try to do anything else.

Richard

mob
May 16, 2021
USA
Netflix seems to be going down in terms of the viewership each year. They don't have good shows. And the thing is that Amazon Prime was one of the good apps that goes with the slow progress yet some of the good shows that they have. I have subscription for both of the apps. And it works out just fine for me. I wish to make use of them so that I can keep myself entertained.

Which one among the Netflix or Amazon Prime do you like?
Netflix as it provides wider range of seasons and other TV shows.

Kylo

the king
Sep 23, 2020
usa
I only have Netflix, and my family shares it so I don't really pay. From what I can tell Netflix has the best UI but Prime has the best selection, and Hulu is the best for watching stuff that's currently airing.

Scorpio

pro high
Apr 27, 2021
USA
In my opinion, Netflix has better original content, a better user experience and a better overall library of movies and TV shows.