No games for a day?

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
When was the last time you went an entire day with out playing any video games? For me that was this week, it's been a few days since I've played a game but soon I'll get back into it.

Dogwood

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
No I can never go a day without playing video games! Even if I can only play for 15 minutes that still counts as a gaming session for me!

TopSilver

medium n00b
Sep 30, 2020
North Carolina
I can take more than a day without gaming. Really I just get comfortable with my laptop and that's basically all I need to do. I enjoy myself quite well when I'm on my computer and can sometimes even go a bit less then a week without playing however I do love to play call of duty and halo and play those quite often.

Lion18

pro high
Sep 28, 2020
USA
This is my 3rd day in a row without video games! But do you know why? Because I have to work overtime every day :( 2 more days to the weekend!

GamingGuy

the king
Oct 4, 2020
USA
I play games everyday. Maybe I'm addicted to games. I don't know how people can go so long with not playing games. They are so fun.

Tommy

the king
Dec 14, 2020
Flushing, NY
Done that for a whole year. I traveled to my aunt place and she did not have a TV, I don't ever want to experience that again in my entire life.