pc Old PC Games

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
It's been a while since I last played the old PC games. I mostly use the DOSBOX for the PC games which were released prior to the 2005. And those games are kind of good for the DOSBOX. I think it can be pretty fun experience to play those games back again on Windows 10.

Do you play old PC games?

Terrence

the king
Nov 25, 2020
usa
I don't play OLD games. I didn't build my gaming PC ( worth $2000 ) for old games like Mario, or Dos games. lol, Do you want me to play old games on my RTX 3080 ?

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
I mostly love playing older games where you get to go slow and there is not much mental stress for you. I like playing those type of the games. Some of the times such games take time to complete but it is fun overall if you ask me.

Richard

mob
May 16, 2021
USA
It's been a while since I last played the old PC games. I mostly use the DOSBOX for the PC games which were released prior to the 2005. And those games are kind of good for the DOSBOX. I think it can be pretty fun experience to play those games back again on Windows 10.

Do you play old PC games?
It doesn't matter if you have a high end pc or a low end one. Sometimes you crave for the older ones. Even now I play NFS II SE, Hitman Silent Assassin although I got heat and absolution with me.

Lingling Siomai

low n00b
Jun 22, 2021
Philippines
Yes! I have a couple of old PC games on Steam that I go back to now and then. I used to play a bunch of point-and-click games such as "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream" and the remastered version of "Grim Fandango" (does that count as old since it's been remastered). While the newer games that we see now such as Fortnite, Apex Legends, and the like are great and all, but I still sometimes miss playing the older games back when I was still a child. Looking at everything now, it's crazy how much video games have evolved.